16/09/2015

Etsy opening

Following my first exhibition of little planet pictures back in June in Morlaix - it's in Bretany - I did open a shop in Etsy a few days ago. The shop is called JeremieLittlePlanets for two reasons: one my name is Jérémie and secondly it is about my little planets images.

Have a look to the shop, like it if you like it, share it and even order images if you like them very much, they are great gift I heard.

Each images have been printed 5 times, 3 in 70x70cm and 7 in 40x40cm. Each copy is signed and numbered. Some of them have found lucky buyers, mostly in France until now in Paris, Nantes and Morlaix. But my images can't wait to travel more.

The selection of images we presented last June together with my friend Laurent from feelsen are the memories of time I had the last years in Berlin, Paris, Marseille, Szczecin, Polish coast, Reunion island forest, South of France...

Aucun commentaire: